Friday, July 3, 2009

Georgie not too bad the last few days all in all.
Weather too cold to get Georgie outside lately but knowing Dubbo there will be plenty of warm weather just around the corner....

Have been reading Psalms to Georgie again lately.When she first went into hospital and had a pressure monitor put onto her brain the nurses commented that the pressure in her brain came down when she could hear me talking to her. When I read Psalms to her it stayed down. (some staff thought we were religious nuts because we were always reading the bible to her! - I can think of worse things to be accused of anyway!)

I felt to pray this for Georgie as I read it to her this morning
"Consider and hear me, O Lord my God,
Enlighten my eyes,
Lest I sleep the sleep of death;
Lest my enemy say,
"I have prevailed against him";
Lest those who trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

But I have trusted in Your mercy;
My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord, Because he has dealt bountifully with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You can leave us a message here!