Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday

Georgie has had quite a lot of sickness lately and has had trouble keeping a lot of her food down for some time. She has lost a little weight.
The other night I woke up at about 1.30am because the dogs were making such a racket barking outside (which they rarely do). I got up to see what was wrong, thinking maybe there was someone around and found Georgie had her arm out and was rubbing her sore ear so much she'd rubbed it raw and she'd also got cold and shivering. (She'd had a high temp earlier that evening so we had not covered her up so much as usual) I put her arm down, covered her up and tucked her in and spoke to her for a minute and she went right off to sleep. I went to see what was wrong and the dogs had stopped barking and kept silent the rest of the night. Funny.....
I went back in to Georgie, fed her, read my bible and spent an hour praying.
All in a night at the Brooke house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You can leave us a message here!