Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wed

Hi all, Georgie been a bit better again.
We think she had almost beaten the chest infection without antibiotics but then there was some other infection that took hold.
Ange woke at midnight one night last week and went and helped her. She said she was sure she would have died if Ange hadn't woken up and helped her as the fever had returned savagely in the night. A couple of days later a pastor and his wife came out ( the first visit in a year) His wife said she had woken up at that hour and had been praying for Georgie. It was very encouraging to know this. We used to often hear this kind of thing.
Thanks for your prayers and also for praying for ken and col.
Psalm 42 v 11 "Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You can leave us a message here!