Thursday, September 10, 2009

thursday

Georgie has been stabilising again and the drip turned off today as she is mostly tolerating almost full feed.

We have had some serious discussions with drs the last two days which is really hard going on us and on them.

The main dr this morning said he had spoken to Georgie this morning and she had looked at him. He was surprised and said "she does have brain function". Yes we know that. It is the first time I have heard a dr say this.

"Awake you who sleep

Arise from the dead

and Christ will give you light" Ephesians 5.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! At least one doctor knows what we know!!!!
    Strength, comfort, peace, continuing endurance,
    pressing on ..........
    luv2uasalways
    in His perfect love
    annec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is great to hear a dr agree with what you guys have already seen yourselves!
    Still praying for you all here.

    "I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God. I myself will see him with my own eyes - I and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" - Job 19:25-27

    Thank you Lord for the promise that you do live and we will see you face to face. Thank you that you have not left us nor abandonded us but you have given us your Comforter to walk with us even when the path is so rough and rocky. Please loving Lord be with the Brooke's now and especially for precious Georgie. We call on your name Lord Jesus for your continued healing and work through this that you may be glorified + lifted up. Please sustain and enable Greg and Angie and the kids now Father + bless them all with your presence in a new and refreshing way tonight.

    Sending our love,
    Lusi + Brett+ the kids xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi You can leave us a message here!