Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tuesday

Terrible evening yesterday.
We received a letter from Westmead today to say they were increasing investigations into epilepsies in children. They do not think that it will help Georgie but may help them understand more about epilepsy in children and possible future treatments.
Most web sites say they can only determine why 3 in 10 children get epilepsy or have fits.

Psalm 73 (Of Asaph)
When my heart was soured; and I was wounded to the core,
I was but brutish and ignorant;
no better than a beast before you.
Nevertheless I am always with you,
for you hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with your counsel;
and afterwards you will lead me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
and there is no one upon earth that I desire in comparison with you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Greg,
    I'm so sorry ... just goes to show where our only hope really does lay - with our loving heavenly Father God. But ... that does not negate how you feel; emotion! I always recall the words,"Jesus wept." We weep with you.
    With all who love and pray for you, I cry out, "Why - how long?"
    I continue to pray, believing, for complete healing for Georgie; accepting His will and timing and way. I pray for peace, comfort, strength, perseverance and great love as you, and Ange,Em and James, continue this journey.
    Luv2uasalways...... in His perfect love
    annec

    ReplyDelete

Hi You can leave us a message here!